Enjoy organic fair trade coffee grown by small-scale women farmers in Guatemala. Support women-owned farms and impact families in need.
- Organically grown by 34 women farmers in Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Flavor: Sweet, soft wine
- Acidity: Medium lemon acidity
- Aroma: Caramel, walnut and almond notes
- Finish: Well-balanced coffee with medium body
- Altitude: 4000-4500 ft (1200-1400 m)
- Process: Wet and dry mill
- Harvest time: January to April
- 12 oz
- Ground / Whole Bean
- Fair Trade Certified
WHY WOMAN-GROWN COFFEE?
More than a third of our shareholders’ farms are owned and operated by women. That's why we continue to strive to empower our women partners to take leadership roles and produce high quality coffee, to be involved in their community development.
When women have more influence on the farm, benefits can be directly traced to the improvement of their families’ nutrition and education.