What is Fair Trade?
It's the belief that everyone should be fairly compensated for the work they do.
The Fair Trade movement has 10 guiding principles:
- Create opportunities for economically disadvantaged producers.
- Be transparent and accountable.
- Conduct fair trade practices.
- Pay promptly and fairly.
- Guard against child labor and forced labor.
- Promote gender equality and non-discrimination.
- Ensure safe working conditions.
- Build capacity to help producers grow their businesses.
- Raise awareness about fair trade.
- Respect the environment.
SHOP FAIR TRADE LOGOS: