We invite you to invest in our efforts in making Los Angeles the largest Fair Trade City in the U.S. and the fourth largest in the world!
Our 2020 goals:
- Work with LA City Council to pass a Fair Trade Resolution
- Finalize our efforts in the LA Campaign to make LA a Fair Trade City
- Celebrate our official designation as a Fair Trade City!
- Co-host the Fair Trade Campaigns National Conference 2020 in Pasadena!
- Educate our community of Schools, Universities, Congregations, and Businesses through educational events, film screenings, tabling, and popup boutiques
- Increase access and demand for Fair Trade products
- Just to name a few!
. . .
Fair Trade LA is a 501(c)(3) community-based educational nonprofit on a mission to educate and inspire consumers to embrace Fair Trade products so global farmers and artisans have the opportunity to earn a fair and sustainable living.
*Your contribution will be tax-deductible.